As a business owner, you know a strong accounting setup sets the strong business foundation. Accounting and bookkeeping have evolved a lot in recent years. More businesses are adopting cloud accounting technology.
A cloud accounting system is more efficient than a manual system with fewer errors and costs in the long run. As a CPA firm, you’ll need to suggest the right tools to your clients. Before that, you should evaluate the best cloud accounting software options available.
At Pransform, we have experience with the top cloud accounting solutions. Here is an overview of the top 5 cloud accounting solutions for CPAs.
QuickBooks was developed by Intuit. It offers a comprehensive set of tools for businesses. If you are looking for a cloud accounting solution that offers accounting, payroll, payments, invoicing, and e-commerce in one place, QuickBooks is for you.
QuickBooks should be on top of your arsenal list as a CPA firm. It is the most widely used and liked cloud accounting solution.
Here are a few key features of QuickBooks that will help your CPA firm build better business relations:
- Comes with desktop, mobile, and cloud accounting solutions.
- Offers integration with banking, PayPal, Square, etc.
- Users can manage income, expenses, invoicing, accounting, payroll, and taxes at a single platform.
- Offers comprehensive package plans from starter to advance package.
- Easy document sharing, export, and collaboration among team members.
FreshBooks is a cloud-based accounting system that comes with desktop and mobile applications as well. It is easier to use for business owners without accounting knowledge. It comes with various features and integration options to make your job easier as a CPA firm.
Here are a few key features of FreshBooks:
- Multi-currency and language support, with online credit card integration.
- Tax support features through integration with tax apps, estimates, deductions, and reporting.
- Easy integration with bank accounts.
- Offers comprehensive features such as accounting, projects, invoicing, recurring billing, time tracking, payments, and reports.
- Sales tax automation and reporting.
If you are looking for a small and powerful cloud accounting solution, you should recommend XERO to your clients. It offers great and simple accounting solutions for small and medium businesses.
XERO comes with a user-friendly interface and an easy dashboard. It offers a lot of great features such as team collaboration and expense tracking that make an accountant’s life easier.
Some top features of XERO:
- Easy integration with the bank, payments platforms, and financial institutions.
- Easy expense tracking, invoicing, and reporting.
- Collaborative tools for easier workload sharing and support.
- Bank account reconciliation and real-time reporting feature.
- Comes with great data security features and two-factor authentication options.
Zoho offers comprehensive business management tools. It offers accounting, sales, marketing, CRM, Projects, and IT solutions to businesses.
As a CPA firm, you can recommend Zoho books to your clients as it offers great accounting features and app integration.
- Comprehensive business management tools for Accounting, CRM, Marketing, and IT from the same platform for consistency.
- Comes with great accounting features like billing, bookkeeping, invoice, expense tracking, and reporting.
- Tax compliance and reporting features.
- Tax calculations and reports that can be exported.
- End-to-end accounting solutions – helpful for CPA firms as well.
AccountingSuite™ is a cloud accounting solution that comes with great integration and customization tools. It offers great support and free learning material to new users that is a distinguishing feature.
Here are some key features of the AccountingSuite™ cloud accounting system.
- Offers comprehensive accounting solutions in one platform including cloud banking, sales, purchasing, inventory management, and accounting modules.
- Customization features for businesses looking for e-commerce apps integration.
- Real-time cash flow reporting and POS integration.
- Customized cloud accounting/ERP solutions at low costs.
- Dedicated customer support and learning material for new clients.
Pransform Can Help you Choose the Right Cloud Accounting Solution
You have just seen a brief of top cloud accounting solutions. As a CPA firm, it’s important for you to fully understand the features of each cloud accounting system. You can provide better services to clients if you can choose the right cloud accounting solution.
Are you using one of the top 5 cloud accounting solutions for CPAs enlisted above? Pransform can help you make the right decision. We have partnered with the top cloud accounting system in the industry. We can help you reduce the business costs drastically. We aim to provide you fast, reliable, and convenient accounting solutions to reduce your workload. At Pransform, we aim to solve your accounting and taxation problems. With our collaboration, you can save time and costs. We’ll ensure you generate more revenue by integrating the most sophisticated cloud accounting solutions with your CPA firm’s existing system.