XERO is the top accounting and bookkeeping software. It fulfills the accounting needs for any business size. As a business owner, you must be looking for an all-in-one solution when it comes to accounting, bookkeeping, taxation, and payroll management.
One of the key features of XERO accounting software is its ability to integrate third-party payroll applications. You can integrate these apps to seamlessly process employee salaries and benefits.
At Pransform, we bring the best tools to our clients to offer them flexible accounting and payroll management solutions. We have picked our top 4 payroll management tools that you can integrate with the XERO software.
XERO Payroll Management Solutions
XERO accounting and taxation software allow you to process payroll for your employees. You can set up employee salaries, automated timesheets, payroll reporting, and compliance features directly within the XERO software.
An easier way of payroll management through XERO is to use a third-party payroll management app. XERO offers payroll management services through its official partners in some geographical locations. However, you can choose one that’s compatible and affordable for your business requirements.
Our experts at Pransform have chosen these top four payroll management solutions that you can easily integrate with XERO.
Gusto Payroll Integration with XERO
Gusto is Xero’s preferred payroll management tool in the US marketplace. If your business is registered inside the US, you can fully utilize the Gusto features with Xero.
Gusto lets you manage all payroll features through easy integration with Xero. Thus, you can comply with accounting, taxation, and payroll requirements through a common medium. It will reduce costs and save time for you in the long run.
Here are Gusto payroll management’s top features:
- Flexible payment plans starting at $39 per month for small businesses.
- Full-service payroll management solutions
- Accounting and time tracking integration with Xero
- Employee profiles and self-service features
- Employee benefits, health benefits, and payroll tax management
- Project payroll management and time tracking features
- New hiring, onboarding, and team management tools
HR and Payroll compliance alerts (for Concierge payment plan only)
ADP Payroll Integration with XERO
ADP’s RUN is one of the top payroll processing solutions for small businesses. It offers four flexible payment plans that offer distinguishing features. Moreover, you can integrate ADP payroll apps with Xero to fulfill your accounting, taxation, and payroll needs at the same place.
Depending on your chosen plan, ADP can offer you sophisticated HR solutions as well. You can add several key features as adds-on with any payment plan such as employee retirement and workers’ compensation schemes along with payroll processing.
Here are some of the key features of the ADP application.
- Four flexible payment plans for businesses of all sizes including small businesses.
- Payroll management through desktop, mobile, or phone call services.
- Direct pay deposits through automatic transfers on payday.
- Payroll compliance through W-2s, 1099s, and tax filing.
- New hiring and employee access features.
- HR forms, tracking and reporting.
- Additional features such as retirement planning, workers’ compensation plans, and health insurance.
Paychex Integration with XERO
Paychex is one of the leading payroll management tools in the market today. It offers comprehensive payroll and HR solutions. You can choose from different price plans for a small business to your complex payroll requirements for a large entity.
Paychex can be integrated easily with Xero as well. It means you can enjoy all the key accounting and taxation features along with the payroll solutions.
Here are some of the top features of Paychex:
- Three flexible payment plans starting at $39 per month +$5 per employee.
- Intuitive online payroll software with mobile apps.
- Easy time tracking, approvals, and reporting.
- Employee tax compliance, and automated W-2s and 1099s.
- New Hiring, onboarding, and HR management features.
- Accounting software integration with third-party software such as Xero.
- Direct deposits, Paycard option, and other employee benefit features.
TANDA Integration with XERO
Tanda is one of the leading payroll management tools in the world. It comes with brand recognition and acceptance. You can choose the Tanda tool for easy integration with Xero.
Tanda offers comprehensive payroll and HR management solutions for businesses of all sizes. You can choose a custom plan depending on your business size and needs. Its easy integration with Xero means you can enjoy tax, accounting, and payroll solutions through a single user interface.
Here are some of the key features of the Tanda payroll app:
- Three flexible payment plans to choose from.
- Customized online payment solutions.
- Online rostering, live wage tracking, and reporting.
- Employee time clock app.
- Onboarding and hiring.
- Employee and employer mobile apps.
- Payroll and POS integration.